Tuesday, June 2, 2009

General Thoughts for the Moment.

Sometimes I sit and think about how grateful I should be and how life has not left me with the disappointments that so many other people have experienced. However, other days, I feel emotionally disraught and feel as if the burden of the world is on my shoulders. Sometimes I just think I try too hard to help others when they really do not want the help. They think I am intervening and that is surely not my intention. I just wish I knew of another way to be the kind of person I know I can be but I obviously alienate many by my approach.
I also wish people would just realize that when others help them in their own way, they should not read into what is happening or read into the words that are being used. I also wish people would tell others how they fee without doing it in anger. I also wish people would understand that sometimes we need to make time for others more than we do.
I really do not think I can go through another summer like the last. I think it is time for me to work somewhere else this summer. That could occur soon. Then maybe I could keep it for the school year also. That would give me less down time and more time to be constantly busy. Maybe, I would even become thin again! Ok. Maybe I'm jumping the gun!
Ok. I am suppose to be working on my computer skills but my computer programs are not working right. Oh Boy! Strip this thing again! School never ends. Retirement never comes. But, I am still thankful I can earn my way.

1 comment:

  1. Mommy, I love you very much. Thank you for always being there for me and helping me in whatever way you can. You mean so much to me and I don't know what I would ever do without you. Whenever you get down, always remember that. I know Nana would be so proud of the kind of person - and the kind of mom - you have become. XOXO. I'll be home soon!

    ReplyDelete